Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Rakhi Quotes

Rakhi Quotes for Sisters

"Sisterhood is powerful." -Robin Morgan

"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." -Margaret Meed

"One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself." -Betsy Cohen

"Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister." -Alice Walker

"Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow." -Benjamin Disraeli

"You can kid the world. But not your sister." -Charlotte Gray

"The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble." -Clara Ortega

"How do people make it through life without a sister? " -Sara Corpening

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. "-Amy Li

"Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood." -Pam Brown

"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double."-Toni Morrison



Rakhi Quotes for Brothers

"Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there!" -Catherine Pulsifer

"My little brother, will you ever grow up....I hope not!"-Catherine Pulsifer

"It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea." -Dylan Thomas

"If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!"-Catherine Pulsifer

"The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. " -Garrison Keillor

"My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! "-Catherine Pulsifer

"If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! " -Catherine Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment