Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Rakhi Poems for Brothers...

Here's To My Brother

Here's to my brother
Remember every day
No matter what I've said
Here's what I'd like to say
I will always love you
Be with you till the end
When no one else is around
I will be your friend
I love my brother
and I always will
I'm proud to be your brother
that's how I feel
And someday when we're far away
And the miles keep us apart
I'm gonna whisper
I love my brother
And you'll know it in your heart



A Brother Just Like You

I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly

The many things you've done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment