Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

A Silent Cry

A silent cry for you
It crept into my heart
It sneaked into it silently
And settled down to stay
 
So slowly I didn't realize
Until you had to part
And suddenly this silent cry
grew claws and clamped my poor heart
 
I never knew until you left
How much you mean to me
A silent cry for you
Now never will be answered
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfOExAuTrx4kU1KSfXSIAfu7K1UvkJ02mfgeNSrTna3eHoMWqmoyEyfR0Nwoe_z3JSFs5cqg6WuUU02SLCv4eZiQukRM6bsb4nzatHkUHrl7jKmEN38_V89HtiLoQBTWT077bMORXVVkQ/s400/silent_cry.jpg

Since the night that I went
against my head and its warnings
and followed my heart through
And instead of stopping
 
while I was ahead
I silently fell deeper for you
A silent cry
is like a good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment